Monday, June 24, 2013

A Funny Thing Happened on Coronado Island...


  • Me (points to small, dark house): "I would even live in that one."  Megan: "What? It looks like a hobbit house." [Truth be told, I want to live at the Del!]
  • The guy we rented bikes from at Little Sam's told us not to ride on the sidewalks, since the cops really crack down on that considering the island is so safe and they have nothing better to do. That night at Peohe's restaurant, cops swarmed the dock outside our window and handcuffed two people with guns drawn. 
  • Megan (reading sign at Lil' Piggy's Bar-B-Q): "'Please don't feed the birds.' Well, clearly someone did."
  • Me (to random older guy): "Can you do me a favor?" Guy: "Sure! I mean...well, that depends what it is..."
  • Me (to elementary kid looking into the bay): "See any whales yet?"
  • First kayaking experience! By myself! And the tour guide! For two hours! Luckily, he was really interesting to talk to. :)
  • Me (reading sign): "'The Little Club.' That IS a little club..."
  • Random older guy walking on sidewalk shouted: "WOW! GORGEOUS EYES!" Well, thank you!
  • Megan: "I want to have a destination wedding." Me: "I want to have A wedding."

No comments:

Post a Comment