Sunday, January 30, 2011

Places You'd Like to Visit

Ahh, vacation. How I love thee. Here are a few places I desperately want to see...
  1. Machu Picchu: I can't imagine a more intriguing place to visit. Unless Atlantis is for real...
  2. Italy: I've always wanted to see Venice ever since I saw the movie Only You.
  3. Egypt: Ancient Egypt fascinates me! I love learning about the pyramids, pharaohs, hieroglyphics, etc.
  4. New Zealand: I once had a plan to study in New Zealand for a semester. That never happened.
  5. Ireland: Truth is, I want to run into Bono!
  6. England: Another semester abroad I never achieved.
  7. France: Who doesn't want to visit France? Oh, and Johnny Depp lives there...
  8. Washington State: Twilight-induced.
  9. North Carolina: I haven't spent much time on the Southeast Coast.
  10. Germany: I want to visit the Holocaust memorials/museums.

No comments:

Post a Comment